Sun, Oct 6, 7:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 6:19 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Announcing P3dO 2.0, you got it 2.0

yarp ( ) posted Fri, 03 October 2008 at 1:52 PM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 7:00 AM

P3dO will at last turn the 1.* series page.
2.0 version of P3dO will be available next week on Poser websites.

I must admit I had some difficulties doing that version, first because of Vista issues and then doing tricky things like GIF animation and thumbnails cache (both because they are custom made).
In the end I'm especially pleased with the cache.

**What are the features ?
**I will insist on Poser features and just list the others.

• Double-click sends directly to Poser (Python) instead of Right-click "Open with Poser". This was a most requested feature.
  • Thumbnail cache will show thumbnails for OBJ files (and all 3D file formats in P3dO pro)
  • PZ3 now have automatic thumbnails (in cache). The ability to associate a RSR picture still exists (Poser renders being more accurate than P3dO ones)
  • Poser Cloth figure recognition (identify a CR2 as for Victoria, Michael,...).
    The list contain up to 62 figures (*) which P3dO is able to recognize. This should be handy to organize your "messy" runtimes and downloads ;)
  • Node colored in red in InDepth tree when a file is missing. This immediately tells if a file is missing in a scene.
  • Archives ReadMe/Text viewer (for ZipInstaller, ZIPs and RARs). Avoid to open a Zip in order to see the ReadMe.
  • Poser ZipInstaller 1.0 (uninstall now clean empty directories, ReadMe/Text file viewer, bug fix while reloading same zip)
  • Filter toolbar added (ability to filter viewing to a limited set of files, i.e "VIC" will show files containing VIC in file name).
  • Librarian crash fix (didn't like some empty files)
  • PoserFavorite generator: fixed shortcut update detection (1.9.5 issue)
  • PZ2/BVH animator with a lot of new features
       . Show number of frames in the thumbnail grid (like Poser does)
       . left-right side with distinct colors (to better spot the animation)
       . TrackBar, FastForward button, multimedia keyboard support
       . Time/frame infos displayed while playing animation
       . Ability to save a 3D animation to GIF animation
  • small Rsr2Png bug fix
  • Daz studio runtimes added to P3dO path
  • bug on runtimes name fixed (didn't like paths like runtime/runtime)

And other stuff like:

• A great PatternRenamer update (renumbering, collision detection, editable detailed list,...)
  • Gif animation - Animated Textures - Animated sprites viewer
  • Blender OBJ, Quake MD2 added (MD2 is free) - DirectX X fix
  • Thumbnails text customization

That's about all about main features, but there are almost a dozen smaller ones I didn't mention, and the usual bunch of new options, improvements, bug fix and new bugs ;)

Important note on price and licence renewal
P3dO 2.0 will be a bit more expensive than P3dO 1.* (30$ instead of 25$)
For a limited (short) time we will sell P3dO 2.* at the price of P3dO 1.*.
Get it now:
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=55504
(by acquiring P3dO 1.9.5 you'll get a P3dO 2.0 license and download link)
Keys olders than 3 years will have to be upgraded.
Renewal will be at a preferred price (half price). Since renewal is not yet available, if you have one of those key (prior to mid-october 2005) and can't stand waiting next week, just pm me.

I'm not done with P3dO pro yet. You can bet more stuff is coming.

(*) A big thank to EnglishBob and TrekkieGrrrl who helped me completing the list of PoserFigures for Poser cloth recognition.

Yarp
www.senosoft.com
P3dO in marketplace http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=55504

Yarp - author of P3DO Organizer for Poser

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.