Sun, Sep 15, 11:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 7:30 pm)

Subject: Looking for marionette/puppet set ?

Gini ( ) posted Sun, 05 October 2008 at 12:31 PM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 11:22 PM

I'm looking for a marionette or puppeteer set...  ie .the wooden cross bars and strings bits to attach to a model.

I just know I saw it here once but cannot find it now.. nothing comes up in search for what I put in.

Can anyone help ?

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 05 October 2008 at 5:06 PM

I remember someone else asking about that and to my knowledge it was suggested that they add the bars and strings in post work.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Gini ( ) posted Sun, 05 October 2008 at 5:29 PM

Thanks Acadia , doing it all in postwork is normally what I would do .
  I want the hand poses to be accurate so a prop for the bars at least will help  . 
Anyway I've got hand reference pics so I'll just use primitives for the cross bars and add the strings in post.   

Lol,  also it's just really bugging me that I'm sure I saw a set on this site somewhere not that long ago either  and now can't find it...  

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python

bigjobbie ( ) posted Sun, 05 October 2008 at 9:28 PM

Over at DAZ there was a marionette set for the A3 "Toon" figure...the joints were cords etc. Don't know if it's still around though.

Cheers

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 05 October 2008 at 10:13 PM

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Marque ( ) posted Mon, 06 October 2008 at 11:04 AM

Isn't that a preset pack for the puppeteer plugin for Daz Studio?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.