Tue, Oct 22, 3:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Facegen to Poser With Mimic finally

beos53 ( ) posted Sun, 26 October 2008 at 2:05 PM · edited Fri, 18 October 2024 at 6:30 PM

I finally figured how to get Facegen, Poser and mimic to work together
Replaced the head of Aiko with the one from facegen, have the new figure talk with mimic and add new morphs from facegen,
I searched the web for bits and pieces and spent about 2 weeks of trial and error and finally got it  to all work togeher
after I decipher my notes (because no one else can understand them, sometimes not even me) I will post how to do it...if anyone is interested.
If someone else has posted a step by step how to do it, that I couldn't find, Please let me know, It may be easier than the way I am doing it.
Steve

PoserPro 2014, Windows 7, AMD FX-6300 6 core, 8 GB ram, Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti

TheOwl ( ) posted Sun, 26 October 2008 at 3:21 PM

disable the compression in preferences to save a cr2, mimic couldn't recognize crz files.

Passion is anger and love combined. So if it looks angry, give it some love!

jeffg3 ( ) posted Sun, 26 October 2008 at 3:37 PM

Very interested.

beos53 ( ) posted Mon, 27 October 2008 at 12:02 AM

TheOwl: I know I have always disabled the compression I ran into problems a while back on something else I was doing (after I reinstalled poser)...had to go in and disable the compression

Jeffg3: getting facegen into poser was easy, getting it to work with mimic was easy, the problem I always had was if I replace a figures head with a facegen head and added the morphs, the head would move away from the neck . that is what I finally figured out

I used to just parent the facegen head to the figures head and turn the original head invisible, but replacing the head works so much better

When I get my notes in order which shoud be by friday I will let you know how to do it

PoserPro 2014, Windows 7, AMD FX-6300 6 core, 8 GB ram, Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti

milanautica ( ) posted Mon, 27 October 2008 at 1:49 AM

beos, i would be also be VERY interested!! ;)

beos53 ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2008 at 9:31 AM

I posted my How to on Renderosity under the heading
**Here is a How To on Facegen to Poser with Mimic

Good Luck

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.