Fri, Oct 4, 12:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Does anyone here own Shade7 & and any Shade models..need a test done pls.

dlk30341 ( ) posted Thu, 06 November 2008 at 8:38 AM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 9:33 PM

If there is anyone out there that has Shade7(installed) & any models for Shade....who is running on x64 system - could someone please try to import a .shd model into V7I.

I'd appreciate it :)

I have Shade8(x64) & the models(they were bought for Shade 7) won't import into V7I. I also have Shade7 but it's not installed anymore.

Basically I just need to know if I should waste the time searching & reinstalling Shade 7 for model compatability.  I know I could export them all out as .obj, but I have so many atm & I'm lazy right now LOL!

Hope I've made sense!

Thanks

2ni ( ) posted Thu, 06 November 2008 at 1:01 PM

maybe you should ask in Shade forum.

dlk30341 ( ) posted Thu, 06 November 2008 at 5:35 PM

I figured I'd ask here since I'm trying to import into Vue - Oh well, I'll just convert on a rainy day.

Thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.