Mon, Sep 23, 1:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 12:42 pm)

Subject: Poser 6 reinstall

santolina-sailor ( ) posted Sun, 23 November 2008 at 9:28 AM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 7:26 AM

Hello to all.
I want to install poser 6 to my new P C.I have installed the poser 6 basic version to my new machine all I want to do now is to install the files and folders from my old machine to the new one.
Do i copy and paste the Runtime from old machine into the new PCs Poser 6 folder where i find Runtime,or do I copy the whole thing from old machine to new machine.including the runtime??

Kind regards

Pete.

markschum ( ) posted Sun, 23 November 2008 at 9:47 AM

If it is the same version of Poser you can install Poser and then copy the runtime folder. 

Jules53757 ( ) posted Sun, 23 November 2008 at 10:32 AM

Easiest solution, copy the whole directory to the new machine. If something doesn't work, do a minimum installation of P6 into that folder but usually it should not be necessary.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.