Sat, Sep 21, 4:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Please, Help with rsr files

setenpab ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2001 at 9:21 PM ยท edited Fri, 16 August 2024 at 1:56 PM

Hi everyone Im trying to convert rsr files with Rsr converter and sure I made some mistake because when I open my library in Poser the file (that I sopossed converted few seconds before) shows with background at black and the place when should be the picture empty. Maybe is some newby thing that I made, but please could anyone help me. Thanks in advance to everyone PS. There is another way to made profesional and fully textured rsr files ?

JeffH ( ) posted Thu, 19 April 2001 at 12:08 AM

There's an alpha channel around the figure. It must be reversed. The figure should appear to be cut out and the background transparent. -JH.

setenpab ( ) posted Thu, 19 April 2001 at 9:04 AM

Well, Thanks I did it with your help, But I wonder How the profesional do his rsr, I mean they have a Background in black or other color, How they do it ? Well thanks again Pablo

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.