Fri, Sep 20, 7:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / 3D Modeling

Welcome to the 3D Modeling Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433

3D Modeling F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:41 am)

Freeware 3D Modeling Software Links:
Blender | Trimble Sketchup | Wings 3D | Anim8or | Metasequoia | Clara IO (Browser-based 3d modeler)

Check out the
MarketPlace Wishing Well, as a content creator's resource for your next project.

"What 3D Program Should I buy?" Not one person here can really tell you what's best for you, as everyone has their own taste in workflow. Try the demo or learning edition of the program you're interested in, this is the only way to find out which programs you like.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Wings3D and a Vista OE

cableguy223 ( ) posted Sat, 13 December 2008 at 4:26 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:36 AM

It will run but the modeling area will only fill 1/4 of the screen. Any ideas as to what I need to change. I have Vista Home Premium with SP1 ( whatever that means )

chrisf ( ) posted Sat, 13 December 2008 at 5:17 PM

Hi Cableguy, I don't have Wings 3d running right now, but I believe in the modeling window in the lower right corner there is a box which if you move your cursor over shows options for screen resizing and aspect ratio. See if that works.

Chrisf

cableguy223 ( ) posted Sat, 13 December 2008 at 5:26 PM

I thank you for your answer sir but I have already tried that one .
Thanks again. If yopu hear of any other options please let me know. It wil work fine on my other
computer which has XP but not the laptop whcih has Vista ( for now that is )

dvlenk6 ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2008 at 7:21 PM

Minimize Wings, then maximize it again.

Friends don't let friends use booleans.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.