Sat, Sep 21, 9:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: How do you make the dog walk in poser 4?

col ( ) posted Thu, 19 April 2001 at 5:20 AM · edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 10:16 PM

I have got the dog loaded into the walk designer in poser 4, but when i make it walk the front legs go all wierd. When I click accept the back legs move but the front legs remain locked to the ground.

ScottA ( ) posted Thu, 19 April 2001 at 5:41 AM

The WD only works with bi-peds (humans). The reason why the front legs fold up is because the WD is setup to use the shoulders of a human. And since the shoulders are extended out on those figures by default. The first thing the WD does is try to put them down in a walking position. So this means--->If the shoulders of a custom figure are down by default. The WD will fold them up. Becaue it's set up to deal with a figure with it's arms outstreatched. Not pointing down. ScottA

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.