Sun, Oct 6, 7:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: The Girl V3UV template

David.J.Harmon ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 7:19 PM ยท edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

can someone help me again, I need the template for The Girl V3UV, is it the same as V3? if so where can I find hers?

David J Harmon
davidjharmon.com

Bondini ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 7:54 PM

Yes, The Girl V3UV uses the V3 template. You can download it here:

V3 UV template

David.J.Harmon ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 8:09 PM

I look through V3 page and didn't see a link to it...

David J Harmon
davidjharmon.com

Bondini ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 8:23 PM

Just scroll down a bit and make sure you have "Resources and Information" expanded. That's where you'll find file size info and links to all templates (free to download) for every product.

You'll want to download either:

Mac file ps_pe036-victoria3T.sit (1.77 Mb)
Win file ps_pe036-victoria3T.exe (2.17 Mb)

(live links removed for this post)

have fun

David.J.Harmon ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 8:30 PM

thank you I forgot to look their,,,

now does anyone know were I can find a software that takes the texture and outputs it to a file to share with others?

David J Harmon
davidjharmon.com

Bondini ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 8:41 PM

You could try Mat Pose Edit, which is free, and available here. I like ShaderSpider at Daz, for all it does, but of course it isn't free.

David.J.Harmon ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 8:42 PM

thank you Isisinspring

David J Harmon
davidjharmon.com

Bondini ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 8:47 PM

You're welcome. I haven't replied to a post here in ages, and only came over today to change my nom de plume to Bondini.

Hope you have fun texturizing The Girl. She's a personal favorite.

David.J.Harmon ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 8:55 PM

Oh I love here, I think I'll start using her in more artwork, thank you again, it's been so long since I use that program (Mat Pose Edit) that I forgot the name of it. I'm also going to check out the other program (ShaderSpider) I haven't heard much on it...

David J Harmon
davidjharmon.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.