Tue, Oct 1, 12:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 7:03 pm)

Subject: how can you do this?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2008 at 7:58 PM ยท edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 6:08 AM
Site Admin

I'm wanting to do an image with a cloth that droops like in this picture but I can't get the settings right in the cloth room. Can anyone suggest anything?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Dave-So ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2008 at 11:06 PM

file_420886.jpg

I'm a rookie in the cloth room myself, but this opened up some great experimentation. This is after tweaking a bit, but its like you need some gravity. Not sure yet what would allow the end of the cloth to collapse more...less of a fan shape. Perhaps extending the frames maybe.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

Dave-So ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2008 at 11:13 PM

file_420888.jpg

ok..i have this set at 60 frames. i will post my cloth room settings in a bit. it is close. still need a bit of something...more drape i the middle...the top part of the drape goes straight.

Dave-So ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2008 at 11:16 PM

settings

markschum ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2008 at 11:24 PM

you can change the stretch value for the cloth or try dropping the cloth at an angle so there is more cloth between the two hands .

nruddock ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2008 at 11:29 PM

Maybe start with the hands further apart and move them closer together near the end of the simulation.

Dave-So ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2008 at 11:52 PM

moving them closer might give that needed bend. Its pretty close otherwise. But now I have to get in the rack...can't see anymore.
To the OP ... I moved the frame count to 60, fold resistance to 1.0, lowered the stretch resistance...lower gives more stretch

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.