Thu, Sep 19, 8:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 3:46 am)

Subject: m3 to M4 clothing help

sweetpegster ( ) posted Thu, 22 January 2009 at 4:55 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 12:00 AM

I have just purchased the Grandmaster, and I have purchased the xd license for m4, to convert my m3 clothing to m4. I have tried 3 items thus far and didnt do too badly, but Im not able to get things to fit fully. My question is this, if I purchase the xd morphs am I able to I guess (if Im understanding correctly) add new morphs into the clothing I have just converted so that it will fully fit m4 properly? Im asking this before I make the added purchase.
thanks

sweetpegster ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2009 at 3:26 PM · edited Fri, 23 January 2009 at 3:27 PM

No one has any advice on this????? I hate to spend more money on things I really dont need...

markschum ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2009 at 3:52 PM

Crossdresser had a module that would add the figure morphs to the clothing. I dont know how many morphs they offered but it was pretty good. I didnt know they had them for M4, last time I looked it was V4 only.

Lyrra offered a set of magnets to product the morphs in clothing, but thats more work to convert the magnet set to a morph.

I would post your fit problem at their website and see if there is some parameter that might get it better. http://www.evilinnocence.com/xd/

sweetpegster ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2009 at 4:07 PM

thanks Have done that.   appreciate the response. :)

markschum ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2009 at 4:49 PM

No problem , I didnt know if you were using the crossdreser website or if rosity is selling it . I knew that theres some tutorials , FAQs and I think a forum. 

I am considering buying it so am interested in your problem and how it works out :) 

indigone ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2009 at 7:09 PM

Sweet Pegster,

Exactly what morphs do you want to add to the clothing?  I haven't used xdresser much, and I own Wardrobe Wizard, and Morphing Clothes.

I honestly haven't played with the morphs much on any of those items, but I do use Lyrra's magnets which work perfectly and more smoothly than anything I have used.  You just have to get a spawn morph script and delete the magnets, and you'll have a near-perfect morph in your clothes.

If you are using standard M4 morphs, that's my 2 cents.

Indi.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.