Mon, Oct 21, 5:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 18 12:33 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: SW_Streets of Ruin for POSER

MRX3010 ( ) posted Mon, 09 February 2009 at 10:12 PM · edited Mon, 14 October 2024 at 1:36 PM

file_423889.jpg

Ok the highly anticipated SW_Streets of Ruin for Poser  is now in the Marketplace! [ http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=69721&WhatsNew=Y](http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=69721&WhatsNew=Y)

Enjoy!

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 10 February 2009 at 5:46 AM

Is there an un-ruined version in there as well?
Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

MRX3010 ( ) posted Tue, 10 February 2009 at 11:27 AM · edited Tue, 10 February 2009 at 11:28 AM

file_423959.jpg

Although this set was created for Shattered Worlds and "Apocalyptica" art styles, I had a feeling others may like to use it for more conventional render.  By setting the damage morphs to "0" the road will be straight and without blemishes.  The damage is more from the morphs than the actual texture maps.  The texture I used for this looks pretty much like any heavy used freeway and of course all the props, street lights, and sign allow for undamaged as well.  The street light texture is rough so as of right now the light may look a bit damaged on the outside even though they are straight. All future props for the set will offer the same diversity.  We will also be getting out some strict "Undamaged Textures" for those lights and signs soon.  Of course they will be free to everyone who  buys the set.

Thanks for the question
Ron

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 10 February 2009 at 1:34 PM

Oh gosh I will have to buy this!

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.