Thu, Sep 19, 7:12 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:38 pm)

Subject: What's wrong with this picture?

EugyptuS ( ) posted Tue, 17 February 2009 at 1:09 PM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 4:09 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_424405.jpg

First time poster, long time lurker  Mr. Obvious I know this has been answered before but I can't seem to find it................can someone please tell me why some straight edges have a bubbled look to them when they are rendered? Inquiring sea dragons wanna know

Thanks

dasquid ( ) posted Tue, 17 February 2009 at 1:11 PM · edited Tue, 17 February 2009 at 1:16 PM

Go into each piece and turn off smooth polygons and that should do it, caller

That should help you make the connection :P

Edit changed smoothing to smooth polygons
and that's under properties on the  perameter window

EugyptuS ( ) posted Tue, 17 February 2009 at 1:24 PM

Thank you Mr. Obvious, 
I would have never made the connection

markschum ( ) posted Tue, 17 February 2009 at 1:25 PM

Poser smoothing will balloon capped cylinders. you need to micr-bevel the edges or unweld them to defeat that. Turning smoothing off whill correct it but you may want smoothing elsewhere in the model. Adjusting the smoothing angle may also help rather than turning smoothing off. 

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 17 February 2009 at 8:00 PM

mebbe some shadows? I know I have a lot of problems getting them...

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.