Thu, Oct 3, 8:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: kozaburo MK3

ThunderStone ( ) posted Fri, 20 February 2009 at 8:41 AM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 8:27 AM

Does anybody know where I can get kozaburo MK3 hair? Been looking and all links leads to dead ends, dead links etc. Would love to add it to my hair collection.

Thanks in advance.

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

RedHawk ( ) posted Fri, 20 February 2009 at 8:43 AM

All of my bookmarked links appear to be dead as well.....

<-insert words of wisdom here->

WandW ( ) posted Fri, 20 February 2009 at 10:47 AM · edited Fri, 20 February 2009 at 10:48 AM

Get it here:

web.archive.org/web/20070920171846/digitalbabes2.com/dload/KyokoHairMK3.html

Web Archive sometimes sticks a few extra bits on zip files-if your archive program won't open it, use the command-line version of zip ( http://www.info-zip.org  ) and run 'zip -FF filename' from a command prompt to repair it.

Cheers,

Rod

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

JoEtzold ( ) posted Fri, 20 February 2009 at 11:08 AM

Try this one, existing since 2007 and works also with downloads.
117.120.51.129/

ThunderStone ( ) posted Fri, 20 February 2009 at 12:03 PM

JpEtzoid, thanks that link works! I got it and will download as many as I can. This treasure trove of hair can not be lost again. Going to back up the line.

Thanks!!!

ThunderStone ( ) posted Fri, 20 February 2009 at 12:05 PM

Rod, thanks for the thought. I also thought about that but I seriously don't like getting stuff from the archived site for that reason.

WandW ( ) posted Fri, 20 February 2009 at 1:42 PM · edited Fri, 20 February 2009 at 1:42 PM

** **JoEtzold,

Thanx for the live link.  Coming across this picture by Koz is what first got me interested in Poser...

117.120.51.129/gallery/Lori.html

Cheers,

Rod

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

dphoadley ( ) posted Sun, 22 February 2009 at 4:05 AM

Attached Link: http://digitalbabes.jp/

The link at their site seems to be working for me at the moment, maybe there was a line glitch earlier. DPH

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

ThunderStone ( ) posted Sun, 22 February 2009 at 8:53 AM

Ahhhh, I see the difference.... One in the archive ends with "com" . The live one ends with "jp". That's the difference. Must remember that.  Thanks, DPH

majikart ( ) posted Fri, 20 March 2009 at 4:17 PM

Where did Kozaburo go anyway; What happened to his website??????

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 20 March 2009 at 5:06 PM

Quote - Where did Kozaburo go anyway; What happened to his website??????

His website is still there, just ending in .jp (for Japan) instead of .com.

My guess is he got tired of paying for multiple domains and only kept the national one - they're usually cheaper than .com domains.

It also appears like a lot of the Japanese providers of free webspace has closed down recently or placed absurd limits on what you can do on them, and that has effectively killed off a lot of the smaller Japanese Free stuff providers. No webspace - no freebies. Not everybody is able or willing to pay for a webhost just to give things away :)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

majikart ( ) posted Sat, 21 March 2009 at 10:49 AM

I gave it a try -www.digitalbabes2.jp but all I got was EMBARQ asking me if I want to extend my search; does his website only stay open for a certain time of day, I'll try again later on.

dphoadley ( ) posted Sat, 21 March 2009 at 12:00 PM

Quote - I gave it a try -www.digitalbabes2.jp but all I got was EMBARQ asking me if I want to extend my search; does his website only stay open for a certain time of day, I'll try again later on.

Try this one instead: http://digitalbabes.jp/

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

majikart ( ) posted Sat, 21 March 2009 at 10:17 PM

Yep,That one worked, Thank you much, Cheers, Brian(Majikart).

Robo2010 ( ) posted Wed, 25 March 2009 at 5:02 PM

Curious. Didn't someone make hair fits for V4, using Koz hairs, even for kozaburo MK3. Sure like to use MK3 for V4.

majikart ( ) posted Thu, 26 March 2009 at 2:27 AM

Quote - Curious. Didn't someone make hair fits for V4, using Koz hairs, even for kozaburo MK3. Sure like to use MK3 for V4.

Well, What's really fascinating is if you go to Kobamax's store in the Marketplace and look up Mayu for V4, Most of the Mayu models on that page have the Kozaburo 'Bob-Cut hair'.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.