Tue, Oct 22, 12:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Blender

Welcome to the Blender Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433 Forum Coordinators: LuxXeon

Blender F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 9:34 pm)

Welcome to the Blender Forum!

Your place to learn about Blender, ask questions,
   exchange ideas, and interact with the other Blender users!

Gallery | Freestuff | Tutorials

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace. Your source for digital art content!

Subject: A question about append

TonyL ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2009 at 2:24 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 3:54 AM

Hi all!

Well, I'm back from a major 'puter crash. Had to wipe the HD, reformat and so on....bother...

Anyway, I have a model that consists of a lot of small materialed and textured parts. I want to append it to a scene that is also very busy. If I go through the regular append process (F2, select, import,back to F2, etc) I'll be VERY old when I get everything appended. Is there any way to bring in a group of bits without going through all of that?

Tony

oldskoolPunk ( ) posted Mon, 02 March 2009 at 8:50 AM · edited Mon, 02 March 2009 at 8:50 AM

Hmm Its been awhile, did you finish selecting each one at a time?

Now you find out, you can left-click and drag-select as many items as you want and append them all in one click :)

TonyL ( ) posted Mon, 02 March 2009 at 9:07 AM

You are no officially my hero! Thanx!

Tony

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.