Wed, Sep 18, 8:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Question about hair fits

SeanMartin ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2009 at 10:27 PM · edited Mon, 22 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

file_425200.jpg

I'm trying to adapt Anton's old Fantasy beard over to Ichiro, and I'm finding I can accomplish only so much via dial spins: as you can see from the image, there's all sorts of places where it's not fitting properly. I know I once saw a tutorial somewhere about the mechanics behind proper hair fits, and I cant remember where. Anyone know? I'd really appreciate it.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

FrankT ( ) posted Mon, 02 March 2009 at 1:36 PM

probably have to use a modeller to adjust the mesh to fit and do it that way I'd guess - or use magnets but they scare me :)

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

Byrdie ( ) posted Tue, 03 March 2009 at 7:16 PM · edited Tue, 03 March 2009 at 7:17 PM

I get good results from Netherworks hair kits. Not sure s/he's done any  for  Ichiro, though.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.