Sun, Oct 6, 7:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 29 9:32 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Poser model eyes blank in preview

philebus ( ) posted Sat, 14 March 2009 at 4:00 AM · edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 6:28 AM

Hi,

I've decided to have a go at creating some little animated messages for my niece in the States using Carrara with Mimic. However, I've run into an odd problem with the toon figures I want to use - their eyes are blank in preview. They render just fine and I can't see a problem in the shader but without being able to see them in preview, I can't see how I can animate them properly.

I could use Poser to do the animation and then import the pz3 into Carrara for rendering but I was keen to use this as a Carrara learning exercise. Does anyone know a solution?

Many thanks.

bwtr ( ) posted Sat, 14 March 2009 at 6:47 AM

file_426142.jpg

Guessing, but I think your solution may be in adjusting the interactive render settings.

Refer to the Help Manual

Brian

bwtr

philebus ( ) posted Sat, 14 March 2009 at 7:10 AM

Ah! Now I feel a little dumb. Been a while since I used Carrara but even so, I should have spotted that.

Thanks for putting me right there.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.