Wed, Sep 18, 8:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: OT -- can I do a shout out thank you?

SeanMartin ( ) posted Wed, 18 March 2009 at 9:56 AM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 1:24 PM

Respecting his privacy, I'm not mentioning names, but I opened my email to find that someone here had sent literally everything on my wishlist as a gift.

A huge, huge thank you to this person.

Just when the news makes you think the worst of humanity, someone has to come along and make it all seem reasonable again. :)

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Wed, 18 March 2009 at 10:10 AM

That's a very nice thing to have happen. 😄

Victoria_Lee ( ) posted Wed, 18 March 2009 at 10:25 AM

Way kewl!!!

Hugz from Phoenix, USA

Victoria

Remember, sometimes the dragon wins. Correction: MOST times.

Diogenes ( ) posted Wed, 18 March 2009 at 2:48 PM

Good for you Sean. Feels good to know someone thinks well of you, yes?

A HOMELAND FOR POSER FINALLY

Winterclaw ( ) posted Wed, 18 March 2009 at 4:09 PM

It's nice to know there still are kind people out there.

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

SeanMartin ( ) posted Wed, 18 March 2009 at 4:56 PM

Indeed it is. And probably the best way to handle this is to pass it on, so someone out there... watch out. heh heh heh

We could even make this a running thing, from member to member to member.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

Dave-So ( ) posted Wed, 18 March 2009 at 5:21 PM

someone bought me a gift certifacte over at DAZ a few months ago..it was actually embarrassing, but pretty cool.  Embarrassing because I can pay for my own stuff..at least every now and again if I don;t pay my bills.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

JOELGLAINE ( ) posted Wed, 18 March 2009 at 6:54 PM

Humanity is a weird,quirky lot.  Just when the light at the end of the tunnel seems to be an on-rushing train...something happens to make you realize it's just someone offering you a candle in the dark night of the human spirit.

Paying forward is the way to live.  It's so easy to forget we're all related in one small human family on a small rock orbiting a small candle in the vast dark night of the universe.

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

nyguy ( ) posted Fri, 20 March 2009 at 7:26 AM

This morning on my way to work, I stop in at a mini mart to get cigs and soda for work every day. There was a lady with a small child behind me who was getting a coffee for her self. Since I had an extra $2 I bought her coffee and her kid's OJ.  I did this cause I know how hard it is with a small kid to get things in the store.

I hope that when she is in a similar situation she does the same.

Poserverse The New Home for NYGUY's Freebies

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 20 March 2009 at 7:28 AM

QUOTE:- "It's so easy to forget we're all related in one small human family on a small rock orbiting a small candle in the vast dark night of the universe."

Joe is that an original saying?  It is really good.  I am very impressed with that if it really is your original thought and way of wording it.
Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

JOELGLAINE ( ) posted Fri, 20 March 2009 at 8:13 AM

Yeppers, my original thought.  Or in other words....I'm not the light--I'm just the lens the light flows through.  That's me. Clear as glass and easily broken. :laugh:

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

Believable3D ( ) posted Fri, 20 March 2009 at 8:52 AM

Well, I have my own shoutout here. In an earlier thread, I had mentioned that I had lost use of my MyBook external drive due to virus issues I had a while back, and another member who is technically-oriented PMed me and gave me some tips out of the blue. Several PMs.

So a big thank you to Hio.

Hardware: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X/MSI MAG570 Tomahawk X570/Zotac Geforce GTX 1650 Super 4GB/32GB OLOy RAM

Software: Windows 10 Professional/Poser Pro 11/Photoshop/Postworkshop 3

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.