Sun, Oct 6, 7:04 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 8:29 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Animation Gallery

CaptainJack1 ( ) posted Thu, 19 March 2009 at 6:25 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 4:04 PM

I think it would be cool if the animation section could be accessed from the same place as the galleries. I think I understand why it's separate; I'm sure the programming is made easier by the fact that the animations are hosted off site, like the other free stuff.

I've been doing a lot more with animation lately, and I think it would be nice to be able to see other artists animation work, and leave comments on it.

If there's a way to amend the gallery pages so that the off site animations could display there the way hosted pictures do, I think it would be a really nice addition to the place.

😄

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Mon, 23 March 2009 at 11:54 PM

I'll ask and see if we can do anything along those lines for yas ;)

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

CaptainJack1 ( ) posted Tue, 24 March 2009 at 8:41 AM

Thank you so very much, O wise and powerful Lady of the Sith. 😄

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.