Sun, Oct 6, 7:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Feeling Good

CaptainJack1 ( ) posted Thu, 26 March 2009 at 1:03 PM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 9:23 AM

Okay, this is gonna sound facetious (I know, what a surprise, coming from me), but I'm honestly being sincere.

This morning, I posted a comment for the front page announcement about Renderosity moving offices, wishing the team well. The program told me it would get posted when approved, and I promptly forgot all about it, what with the 'leventy-million things I have to do all day (plus trying to squeeze in as much activity in the forums as I can manage between moments doing my actual job).

A couple of minutes ago, my e-mail client pops up with a new message, titled "Your Opinion Has Been Approved on Renderosity.com". Just a little automatic note to let me know that my comment got up on the board. No big deal really, but I thought it was really cool how it was worded.

Made me feel good, it did.

Man, I just love this place. 😄

KarenJ ( ) posted Fri, 27 March 2009 at 7:29 AM

Awww, we love you too :)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 27 March 2009 at 9:55 AM

We do love you but would love you more if you showed up to help us move heehee

CaptainJack1 ( ) posted Fri, 27 March 2009 at 6:53 PM

I'd love to help you move, Stacey, but I got this bad back, see...

uh... trick knee?

Inverted scapula?

Frabulated tibia?

Too lazy to make the five hour drive to where you are?

Okay, I'm a lump. Actually, if it weren't for work and that fact that my fellow cast members would freak out if I didn't show up for rehearsal tomorrow (our show opens on April 5) I just might have.

Really.

Would I kid you? :biggrin:

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 27 March 2009 at 7:10 PM

:b_grin:

vince3 ( ) posted Mon, 30 March 2009 at 8:16 AM

can you un-scramble eggs with an inverted spatula?

i can't even remember the amount of times i have accidently scrambled eggs over the years, this new fangled inverted spatula could be the answer to all my egg based woes.

vince3 ( ) posted Mon, 30 March 2009 at 8:28 AM

Recipe for egg based woes:

2 x unscrambled eggs,

3 x real tears from a real faerie ( she was told her ears look funny ),

bag of marshmellows optional ( something to munch on while you wait for the real faerie to turn up)

CaptainJack1 ( ) posted Mon, 30 March 2009 at 9:08 PM

Fairy eggs are really good for you (low in calories, and hardly any cholesterol) but they're a little too sweet for my taste.

:biggrin:

vince3 ( ) posted Tue, 31 March 2009 at 4:41 AM

well that brought up some disturbing visuals for me then!

i imagine a fairy laying an egg is gonna be an after the watershed type event.:b_stunned:

CaptainJack1 ( ) posted Tue, 31 March 2009 at 6:00 AM

Hey, you think that's disturbing, I once saw a-- well, probably best not to go into it. Just about reduces me to a puddle o' goo thinking about it.

:lol:

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.