Mon, Oct 21, 9:05 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 18 12:33 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: It's Simply Purrific!

shadownet ( ) posted Wed, 29 April 2009 at 12:13 PM · edited Mon, 22 July 2024 at 2:35 PM

Attached Link: Purrific Purse

file_429764.jpg

The Purrific Purse by Badkittehco and shadownet is now in the RMP.   :O)

shadownet ( ) posted Wed, 29 April 2009 at 12:26 PM

The purse has a lot of morphs for posing and comes with tons of cool textures for Poser and DS.

catnbag

shadownet ( ) posted Wed, 29 April 2009 at 12:36 PM

file_429770.jpg

Some samples of the beautiful textures

shadownet ( ) posted Wed, 29 April 2009 at 12:37 PM

file_429771.jpg

Purse also comes with these poses

Fisty ( ) posted Wed, 29 April 2009 at 12:58 PM

It's super sweet

ThespiSis ( ) posted Wed, 29 April 2009 at 1:29 PM · edited Wed, 29 April 2009 at 1:32 PM

file_429777.jpg

I'm loving it! The pose on this render was done with just the purse morps--no d-formers/magnets. I really like the flexibility.

(edited to change the image size...a guide on the upload dialog would be nice...I hope this time it will be okay)

shadownet ( ) posted Wed, 29 April 2009 at 1:34 PM

Wow! Great looking render!  

Thanks Fisty!  Be sure and post a pic or link to your pic if you do one.  I would love to see what folks do with this purrific purse!  :O)

Rob

Fisty ( ) posted Wed, 29 April 2009 at 1:54 PM

I'm going to, just feeling completely non creative today... and it's fruitless to try to design anything.  I think it's cause it's been grey and rainy for almost a week straight and i'm really not used to it in west texas.

BonBonish ( ) posted Wed, 29 April 2009 at 9:12 PM

I like very much your idea of the morphing purse :)...

RavynGyrl ( ) posted Fri, 01 May 2009 at 2:36 AM

Here's the link to the image I did. :) Love this purse!
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1871471

shadownet ( ) posted Fri, 01 May 2009 at 10:27 AM

Hi BonBonish & RavynGyrl!   Sorry I am slow in replying.  Real life seems to keep me hoping.   Thanks to both of you for the nice comments on the purse.   Love the render too!   Thanks for stopping by.  :O)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.