Thu, Sep 19, 9:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: Problems loading Faces from Characters for V3

tabou21 ( ) posted Tue, 05 May 2009 at 9:07 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 4:06 PM

Hello.

I am trying to learn Poser 7 better. Ive tried searching for a thread before asking, but nothing i could find to help me.

My problem is this, i have Vicky 3 installed. When i go to load up a character for her, i can load up the body fine. no problems there.....however when it comes to the head part it starts asking for InjDeltas.HdAsian...etc...etc....i have tried to look for these files and cannot find them...it doesnt matter what character  i try to load.....what am i doing wrong?

Im afraid i dont know very much about Poser....I had Poser 4 for the longest time and im out of touch with  it now...i got poser 7 recently and its alot to learn compared to poser4...I hope i can learn this program.

Thanks!

Todd

chriscox ( ) posted Tue, 05 May 2009 at 10:12 PM · edited Tue, 05 May 2009 at 10:12 PM

It sounds like you do not have the Victoria 3.0 Head Morphs installed.  You should go to DAZ and see if you already have the Victoria 3.0 Head & Body Morphs (these are separate from the Victoria 3 base) and if you already do have them you can check the Product Document Wiki to read up on how to use them and where they should be installed.

Chris Cox

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 05 May 2009 at 10:33 PM
Online Now!

It sounds to me that you may only have the V3 Body morph pack and not the Head morph pack.  There are 3 different packs from DAZ for V3; one body, one head and one with both.  Double check your installer.

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 06 May 2009 at 6:15 AM

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

tabou21 ( ) posted Wed, 06 May 2009 at 9:49 AM

Ah. that explains it. Thank you for your time. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.