Wed, Sep 18, 5:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 3:56 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Goin' krazee!

marcus55 ( ) posted Tue, 05 May 2009 at 11:36 PM · edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Well, I am..

(didn't have far to go in the first place, though... lol)

First my machine took a major dump and wouldn't boot, then after getting new hard drive thought all was back to working as usual but another crash and no machine since...   that was several weeks ago..

I have been buying new hardware since that time;  a 24'' HD widescreen monitor, new motherboard w/3.0 chip, 8 Gigs of ram, 512 video adapter, 500 Gig SATA drive, CD/DVD burner, etc., and only problem is trying to get everything set up again has not been a lot of fun..  troubleshooting hardware/software issues, etc., drivin' me nutz, not to mention the expense of it all..

I miss poser and renderosity so much, and really want to get back to creating some artwork again, but still have a few more things to work out yet..  hopefully in the next few days..

I apologize for not commenting on all the many great pieces of artwork over the past few weeks but this has been the worst trying to get back up and running again..  I was really comfortable using my other machine and now it's like I'm having to learn so much all over again with a new machine it's a bit krazee!!   

Anyway, I miss everyone and hope to be back in full swing soon..

Take care,
M

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.