Thu, Sep 19, 9:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Few Questions about Contests in General.

tabou21 ( ) posted Thu, 07 May 2009 at 6:17 PM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 1:54 AM

Hello.

I am currently working on a picture for the contest this month. I have a few questions about the contest.

I looked over the rules and guidelines, however I didnt come across seeing anything definite on a few things.

1. When I am finished with the picture, who or where do I send it to for posting?

2. What is the proper size for the picture?

3. Where and how do i cast votes?

Thank you for your time, and i apologize for not seeing the rules about this.

dan whiteside ( ) posted Thu, 07 May 2009 at 7:18 PM

1- Select the "Challenge Page" link just below the Bryce banner on this page, then select "Entry Page". Currently it's the old challenge but TB will post to this forum when he has the new entry page up.

2 - looks like it's going to 1024 x1024 max but that's not yet official.

1. TB will again post a forum entry where you vote after the challenge deadline..

skiwillgee ( ) posted Thu, 07 May 2009 at 9:42 PM

Rules are being refined at the moment I suspect.  Cardinal Bryster has been burning the midnight oil refining all those past concerns. 

Not wanting to take any of his job I will say, in the past the contest specific focus will be stated in a thread by the previous winner.  (that is the only prize) The thread will usually be made a sticky.

Once the desires of the previous winner is honed to a workable and understandable goal, the mod(s) will post the official guidelines.

The generic rules are all available by looking at those links at the top of this forum page.

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 08 May 2009 at 5:34 AM
Forum Moderator

Dan & Willie, thank you! I appreciate the help. ;-)

Tabou21, it's just a case of watching the the sticky threads at the top of the forum. I do alert the guys to important stuff in big red letters under the forum banner so you all know what to look for.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

tabou21 ( ) posted Fri, 08 May 2009 at 10:11 AM

OK.Thank you. This should be fun! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.