Thu, Sep 19, 9:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: animation tutorials?

ninhalo5 ( ) posted Mon, 18 May 2009 at 7:22 PM · edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 11:06 PM

Hi, anyone know where I would be able to fine some tutorials for animating clouds and plants?
I've looked over at geekatplay and looked through the users manual and I'm stumped.
I've tried setting up the timeline with a breeze attached to the plant even tried using the vent-whatchamacallit "the fan"  and all I get are a series of still frames.
tried googling for a tutorial and all that comes up is animating vue inside maya. and I dont want that.

thanks everyone

bruno021 ( ) posted Tue, 19 May 2009 at 3:15 AM

If you get still frames, must b e because Vue was told top render a series of still frames. If you change these frames into a movie, I bet the plants will be animated. Virtualdub could do the job for free if you're still using XP.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.