Tue, Sep 24, 9:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 8:29 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: the wishlist, product pages and symbols, site search

MainSequence ( ) posted Wed, 20 May 2009 at 9:23 PM · edited Tue, 03 October 2023 at 1:56 AM

hi
congratulations, this is a great site, so far, but i miss something ;)

over time you pick this and that item into your wishlist which is more or less what i see on other sites too
also its great to logout and find your wishlist like you left it some days before.

but ...why is there no sum at the buttom of the list ?
thats irritating.
i can solve that by putting stuff into the cart, but usually i use the wishlist for planning what i think i would buy.

Using the cart instead is an option, but i regulary do planning inside the wishlist for a couple of reasons

so the whole process in picking things and finally buying them results in a kind of clicking-around-orgy resulting in maintaining two lists instead of one, for the sake of having an imagination about the price
this is what i find to be uncomfortable, and it holds me off buying stuff, cause at some point i find it annoying and just leave (lets say simply for a lack of time at this point)

another thing is
I often see logos attached to specific items     one is an 'R'    the other is a  $-sign
well

i guess that means something ...

Unfortunatly i cannot see WHAT it means, or where i can find an explanation
(at least not without starting to investigate, and thats not the reason for being here)
can you add some sort of  'legend'   explaining the symbols somewhere like those being visible below the forum index ?

additionally it would be cool to see icons on things in the marketplace after performing a site search on something, maybe the size which can be seen in the whishlist
reason: sometimes i arrive here, and have a product image in mind which i saw earlier but did not add to the list, and finding this particular image in the search-results would be ...well ... comfy ;)

nruddock ( ) posted Thu, 21 May 2009 at 2:43 PM

Quote - I often see logos attached to specific items     one is an 'R'    the other is a  $-sign

The "R" means Renderosity Exclusive, i.e. only sold here.

The "$" means the item is on sale.

The "C" means the item is in clearance and has been discounted by an additional fixed amount. Any of these item that don't make sales in the 60 days after being moved to the clearance section are removed from the market place.

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Thu, 21 May 2009 at 7:21 PM

Nice ideas, I'll get them added to my list :)

Thanks!

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.