Mon, Sep 9, 6:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Principles of animation

papillon68 ( ) posted Sun, 21 June 2009 at 6:35 PM · edited Thu, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

So, after two days of studying and experimenting, I finally have my velociraptor (previously modeled with ZBrush and Lightwave) fully working as wanted in Poser: boned, grouped and IK'ed on hands and feet. Now the fun is to animate it properly.
I'm very new to the Poser (and animation) world: I managed to build some basic poses and tune those so that the velociraptor has a good run cycle (I'm not using the Walk Designer because it just fills the whole timeline with keyframes, so it's pretty useless if later you want to alter the run cycle, isn't?), but I'm sure it could be done much better.
So my question is if you know sources, or tutorials, that cover the basic of animating humanoids, biped and quadruped animals, showing how to replicate anatomic postures etc.
I've seen some online movies about guys that can do amazing animations of dinosaurs, for example, and so I was wondering if, besides the undisputed talent, there are some guides that would help in this matter.
Thanks

visit my blog:  www.alessandromastronardi.com

My Rendo Store

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sun, 21 June 2009 at 11:18 PM · edited Sun, 21 June 2009 at 11:32 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2772661

wolf just posted some tutorial links in this forum.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.