Tue, Oct 22, 2:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:26 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: C6P to C7P upgrade

sparrownightmare ( ) posted Thu, 09 July 2009 at 10:34 AM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 2:50 PM

Hi.

I managed to track down an issue of Digital Artist which has C6P in it.  I wanted to make sure before I blow $200 on it that it would qualify for the upgrade pricing to C7P before I buy it.  Has anyone managed to upgrade with this version?  Right now I no longer have my installed copy and I think my original disks got left behind when we moved a while back, so I need to buy everything all over again.

Thanks

Rich

Patrick_210 ( ) posted Thu, 09 July 2009 at 12:02 PM

You didn't buy your first version of C6P from DAZ?

sparrownightmare ( ) posted Thu, 09 July 2009 at 12:12 PM

No.  Got it on Ebay.  The seller had his PC fry and didn't want it anymore.

Xerxes0002 ( ) posted Thu, 09 July 2009 at 12:59 PM

200 for the magazine? or talking 200 for the upgrade.  From what I read it is, however if you call daz the sales dept can tell you for sure.

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Sun, 12 July 2009 at 7:10 PM

I went from 5 to 6 pro in a similar way.

I bought a 3D Magazine that hald a fully licenced version of Carrara 5 pro and than I upgraded to 6 Pro.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.