Wed, Sep 18, 6:57 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 6:30 pm)

Subject: Hair Help

White Raven ( ) posted Wed, 22 July 2009 at 5:29 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 5:59 PM

Hi! I am looking for very short, preferably close to shaved, hair for Victoria 4. Please help! (I am trying to do a portrait of a friend's character.)

Thank you in advance,
  White Raven

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 22 July 2009 at 5:44 PM · edited Wed, 22 July 2009 at 5:53 PM

Attached Link: http://www.sharecg.com/v/28216/Poser/Boy-Hair

There's a hair prop on ShareCG by 3Dream called Boy Hair. Sounds like it would be perfect. I tried to get the link for you, but ShareCG often times out for me for some reason.

Laurie

IsaoShi ( ) posted Wed, 22 July 2009 at 5:45 PM · edited Wed, 22 July 2009 at 5:46 PM

Attached Link: 3Dream freestuff

Boy hair in 3Dream's freestuff is probably just what you need.

(edit) hehe.. beat me!

"If I were a shadow, I know I wouldn't like to be half of what I should be."
Mr Otsuka, the old black tomcat in Kafka on the Shore (Haruki Murakami)

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 22 July 2009 at 5:53 PM

THERE is is!! I just am not getting any love from ShareCG - IE or FF.

Thanks IsaoShi ;)

Laurie

IsaoShi ( ) posted Wed, 22 July 2009 at 6:11 PM

file_435104.jpg

No response for me either, looks like a site problem. But this is what the hair looks like... perhaps not short enough, though? I think there is a shaven texture somewhere for V4/M4, in the RMP.

"If I were a shadow, I know I wouldn't like to be half of what I should be."
Mr Otsuka, the old black tomcat in Kafka on the Shore (Haruki Murakami)

White Raven ( ) posted Thu, 23 July 2009 at 4:19 PM

This is perfect! Thank you so much, LaurieA and IsaoShi! :)

White Raven

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.