Sun, Oct 6, 6:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Isobel Texture Pack

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2009 at 7:51 AM · edited Fri, 27 October 2023 at 1:44 AM

There was (I believe) a black and white texture pack in the marketplace called Isobel? Anyone know the link to the vendor? I'm not coming up with anthing through the search.

Thanx in advance.

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2009 at 8:46 AM

I just checked with www.whatever3d.com and turned out with nothing.  I am assuming the spelling is correct.  Maybe you could double-check to confirm.

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2009 at 8:57 AM

Quote - I just checked with www.whatever3d.com and turned out with nothing.  I am assuming the spelling is correct.  Maybe you could double-check to confirm.

I believe the spelling is correct. Meant to put it in my wishlist. It was like Digitials something. And by Diane Gudup?

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2009 at 9:14 AM

Breeze (aka D_Maersk aka  DineerG)  used to have some gorgeous pale white skinned characters.

http://www.renderositymagazine.com/mod/bcs/index.php?Start=1&vendor=_Breeze

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2009 at 9:25 AM · edited Fri, 04 September 2009 at 9:26 AM

I've been googling and I searched the gallery.

I see several credits for an "Isobel" by Anain over at DigitalDesignsUnlimited, but when I search there I don't see that vendor's name, and I don't pull up any results when searching for "Isobel". It's possible that they changed their name to sell over there. But it's also possible that they don't sell there anymore either.

You can try sending her a site mail and see if it was her that made the character that you are seeking

http://maya.renderosity.com/homepage.php?userid=318210

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2009 at 9:28 AM · edited Fri, 04 September 2009 at 9:28 AM

Acadia,

It wasn't a character. It was a texture pack like the Sew and Sew by metachier(sp). Seamless textures. She had one called Isobel and anther called Amelia(sp).

bagginsbill ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2009 at 9:31 AM

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

bagginsbill ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2009 at 9:33 AM

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

bagginsbill ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2009 at 9:34 AM

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2009 at 9:40 AM · edited Fri, 04 September 2009 at 9:43 AM

Quote - Acadia,

It wasn't a character. It was a texture pack like the Sew and Sew by metachier(sp). Seamless textures. She had one called Isobel and anther called Amelia(sp).

Oh that!!   It's no longer for sale

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=59802

EDIT: I stand corrected. Bagginsbill linked to the one sold at Daz.

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2009 at 9:43 AM · edited Fri, 04 September 2009 at 9:43 AM

Quote - http://www.daz3d.com/i/3d-models/-/ultimate-digital-fabric?item=6580&_m=a

BINGO!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

I guess she's over at Daz now. Goodie I get it for cheaper since I'm a Plat member.

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2009 at 10:18 AM

Silly us!  All this time I thought you were requesting a Character texture pack.  Sorry for misunderstanding.  IIRC, it did show up in the whatever3d search.

bagginsbill ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2009 at 12:23 PM

I don't know why you guys found it hard to find this. In Google, I asked for "isobel texture", and the DAZ link is the very first result. LOL

Do I need to give Googling tutorials, now, as well? Heheheh.

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2009 at 12:37 PM

Well, BB, come to mention it...........

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.