Sun, Oct 6, 6:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Anyone with some free time on their hands wanna help?

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2009 at 11:28 AM · edited Thu, 08 August 2024 at 5:15 AM

file_438689.jpg

I was made this fantastic baby car seat with straps and given the obj. It's all in separate pieces with separate material zones. I'm wondering if anyone could make me (I guess it would be) a morph target to where the straps come out and go over the baby?

I was given permission from the creator(Tez) @ Daz to do this.

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2009 at 11:30 AM

file_438690.jpg

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2009 at 11:30 AM

file_438691.jpg

Safety first! Hehe

FightingWolf ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2009 at 11:32 AM

Does that seat meat safety requirments?

Cool seat

pjz99 ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2009 at 12:32 PM

file_438693.jpg

BAH PITIFUL HUMANS! YOU WILL MAKE EXCELLENT SLAVES!!

My Freebies

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2009 at 12:34 PM · edited Fri, 04 September 2009 at 12:34 PM

OMG THAT THING IS UGLY!!!! Uglier than the Mil Baby itself so that's saying a lot! lol

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2009 at 12:37 PM

Wouldn't it be better to have the straps be part of the obj? And turn the whole thing into a poseable character (cr2) - I don't think a morph would work properly for something like this.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2009 at 12:46 PM

Quote -  Wouldn't it be better to have the straps be part of the obj? And turn the whole thing into a poseable character (cr2) - I don't think a morph would work properly for something like this.

I thought it would be easier than asking someone to rig it.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 05 September 2009 at 5:11 AM

You could make 2 sets and have one invisible depending on if anything was in the seat or not. You know, one set in the seat and one set with a child in it.  Both the same just one is invisible at the time of use. Sharen

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Sat, 05 September 2009 at 6:15 PM

Quote -  You could make 2 sets and have one invisible depending on if anything was in the seat or not. You know, one set in the seat and one set with a child in it.  Both the same just one is invisible at the time of use. Sharen

But how will I get the straps over the child for when one is in the seat?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.