Sun, Oct 6, 6:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Pjz99----Please help!

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2009 at 4:08 PM · edited Mon, 23 October 2023 at 12:41 AM

file_439353.jpg

Ugh! This is driving me crazy. I get a model that fit's the figure perfectly then....

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2009 at 4:11 PM

file_439355.jpg

Bloat, hanging, etc. I don't know if these are JP issues....JC issues or what. If I select certain parts of the shirt and adjust the side by side, (especially bend), most is fixed but how do I fix it so the end user doesn't have to?

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2009 at 4:12 PM · edited Sun, 13 September 2009 at 4:12 PM

file_439356.jpg

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2009 at 4:14 PM

file_439357.jpg

I don't even want to know what's happening here. I have a feeling if I left out the shin (as a body group) that *could* be a fix. I had to do that when I added **"NECK**" to the shirt's body group and poses SHREDDED it. Now I don't add Neck AT AAL.

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2009 at 4:19 PM

file_439358.jpg

***WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ME??????????????***

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2009 at 4:19 PM

If you want, you can get the OBJS to see things from the "inside".

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2009 at 6:34 PM

I'd say most of the issues on the second pic is caused by the joint parameters. Possibly some falloff zones. I'm not sure about that bit of the shirt though. Is there by any chance a buttock- or thigh group in it?

I wouldn't leave out the shin part of the pants. In my expirience, clothes work best if it has one body part "too much" - ie hands at the end of long sleeves ect.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2009 at 7:05 PM

Quote -  I'd say most of the issues on the second pic is caused by the joint parameters. Possibly some falloff zones. I'm not sure about that bit of the shirt though. Is there by any chance a buttock- or thigh group in it?

I wouldn't leave out the shin part of the pants. In my expirience, clothes work best if it has one body part "too much" - ie hands at the end of long sleeves ect.

Yes there is a buttock group in the shirt. I rather like it as all I have to do is bend it and it snaps into place. That's the "extra" body part you said worked best---the buttock.

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2009 at 7:20 PM

file_439364.jpg

I modeled hair!

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2009 at 10:37 AM

Cute! Great to see someone doing something for the little kids ^_^ 

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

lkendall ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2009 at 11:43 AM

??? Maybe you have done this, and I didn't understand, but, wouldn't the shirt also need an extra arm part and an extra neck part (extending beyond the Shoulder and chest)?

I don't model yet, but I have been paying attention to these threads because I would like to try some time.

LMK

Probably edited for spelling, grammer, punctuation, or typos.

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2009 at 1:13 PM

file_439404.jpg

> Quote -  Cute! Great to see someone doing something for the little kids ^_^ 

Oh yes! I plan to focus only on the kiddies.

The hair. I messed up the UV mapping. Wanted two material zones so the sides would be a little bit faded.

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2009 at 1:14 PM

file_439405.jpg

> Quote - ??? Maybe you have done this, and I didn't understand, but, wouldn't the shirt also need an extra arm part and an extra neck part (extending beyond the Shoulder and chest)? > > I don't model yet, but I have been paying attention to these threads because I would like to try some time. > > LMK

Oh yes. It's all there. I see a neck part, I don't remember checking that. Hmm.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.