Sun, Sep 22, 12:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Lights, Cameras.... no actions?

nyguy ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2009 at 9:44 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

I started a render of an avi last night using a living room scene (chair, couch, 3 walls) M3, V4, M4 and Kururu. I have two figures sitting in on the couch no movement but I have M3 and Kururu walking across the room side by side. The preview avi of this looked great so I decided to render the final last night. It states 100 % complete and when I went to view the avi, I could see the figures on the couch and the two moving characters just standing still for all 356 frames. I had my lights Camera pointing in the right direction but no action.

User Poser 7 with all SRs installed.

Poserverse The New Home for NYGUY's Freebies

3dactor ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2009 at 11:32 AM

try rendering to an image sequence instead.
you can go to the destination folder and view the completed frames while Poser is still rendering the rest. If you notice something wrong, cancel  and fix.

honestly I could only guess at what went wrong.  maybe you  applied those walks to a new layer for each figure and that layer got turned off  before  you rendered the final version?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.