Thu, Oct 3, 12:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Does anyone remember a Photoshop action for creation Victoria eyes?

pigfish9 ( ) posted Sun, 27 September 2009 at 1:23 PM · edited Wed, 11 September 2024 at 3:51 AM

I used to have this item that I purchased from somewhere.  I can't even remember from which store.  It was an action for Photoshop that created the eyeball texture and the iris/pupil.  You could select how bloodshot you wanted the whites and would chose two colors for the cloud setting to make the irises.  I think there was also an option for the artificial reflection dot on the pupil.  I'm pretty sure these were V3/M3 eyes--possibly V2/M2.  I was looking for it on my PC to create eyes for Eva and it must have been a casualty of my hard drive reboot due to viruses and a Trojan horse a few years ago.  If anyone can remember the vendor, I might still be able to download it.  Otherwise, I will have to dig through over one hundred discs to try to find my old backup copy.  I know I could have posted this at the Adobe forum but I figured only Poser users would have purchased it since the eyes were for Poser characters.  Thank you in advance for your help. 

pigfish9 ( ) posted Thu, 01 October 2009 at 10:58 PM

In case anyone cares, I found the action on my old PC.  It was called Millennium Eye Maker and I think it came from DAZ but is no longer available. 

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 02 October 2009 at 3:42 AM

IIRC, it's for V2/M2 and the eyes aren't great by today's standards. You'll get much better results with hi res photos and a set of templates.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.