Thu, Sep 19, 9:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: M4morphs

ausfire ( ) posted Sat, 10 October 2009 at 9:57 PM · edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 5:11 AM

I hope I'm posting this in the right place but can anyone tell me if theres some trick to getting the M4 morphs to work?

I want to inject the 'teeth top canine sharp'  and they just wont go into the list on the parameter dial thing.  (I want a vampire)

I've got it on his head and thought it would be added to the morphs there but its not showing.

Anyone help out please. 

markschum ( ) posted Sat, 10 October 2009 at 10:15 PM

file_441010.jpg

The dial should be in the list of the HEAD although the morph is in Upper Jaw. Did you initialize the morphs after installing ?

heres where the dial appears

ausfire ( ) posted Sat, 10 October 2009 at 10:24 PM

Umm I don't have those in my head dials!!  In the Morphs Shapes I only have hair.

How do I initialise the morphs??

I have them in the Runtime in the Library/Pose folder. 
Do I have to do something to them so they'll work???

ausfire ( ) posted Sat, 10 October 2009 at 11:24 PM

Ok I've reinstalled and its said it did the initialiseation

But I still don't have any other Morphs like that screenshot!!

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 11 October 2009 at 7:06 PM

"it said it did the initialisation"?

As far as I know you must run the batchfile manually. It should be on your desktop. Doubleclick it and it will initialise the morphs (stupid method IMO, it causes so many problems...)

After that you should be able to inject the morph and see it.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

ausfire ( ) posted Sun, 11 October 2009 at 9:03 PM

Hmm thats dumb.....lol

Ok......works now.  

Thanks TrekkieGrrrl 👍

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.