Tue, Oct 22, 8:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: How many Napoleonic War Uniforms are out there?

lakota ( ) posted Sun, 18 October 2009 at 9:36 AM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 3:57 PM

How many Napoleonic War Uniforms are out there?

I have made
1812 US Army Uniform M3
1812 British Army Uniform M3
and 1812 British Officer's Uniform M4.

There is
RT's M4 Officers & Gentlemen, a British riflemen's uniform
RTs M2 NAPOLEON & his Army, a French officer's uniform

At Content Paradise there's
Napoleon Clothing Set for the G2 Males, a French officer's uniform

Noggins old Admiral Nelson outfit
Poserstyle M1 Mike-Napoleonic, a French cavalry uniform
Poserworld has a 1805 British officer's Navel uniform

But when I try to find there things using search terms, it seems that I have to use the exact name of the product or a known vendor's name to find anything.

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 18 October 2009 at 10:37 AM
Online Now!

Have you tried www.whatever3d.com?  You might need to specify exactly what you are looking for, however it will search all the major 3D sites for content.

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 19 October 2009 at 6:25 PM

for Poser, or in Reality?...;) In reality, each army had at least a dozen, likely more...;) probably more than a hundred, all told.

Phil C has a band uniform that would do in a pinch, though I think it's for an earlier Poser character. Could be modified....also, you can use some of the RDNA Christmas 2003 kit for M3 (I've abused that a lot, lately...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

lakota ( ) posted Mon, 19 October 2009 at 7:23 PM

Thanks pakled,

I forgot about that RDNA uniform.

I was thinking of Poser conforming outfits or Characters (p3 like).

Osprey's books on "men at war" kind of gives you a good clue as to the variety of uniforms worn by each army.

It is just when you try to search for Poser or 3d military uniforms it's hard. You known "Suzi's sexy sailor suit" isn't the uniform I was thinking of, but you get those more in a search then anything else. And even here at renderosity, the term "uniform" will not pull up RT's M4 Officers & Gentlemen, or that Napoleon Clothing Set for the G2 Males at Content Paradise, so it's a bit maddening trying to figure out what's out there.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.