Thu, Sep 19, 9:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:32 am)

Subject: Multiple Poser Installations

InfoCentral ( ) posted Mon, 02 November 2009 at 9:48 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 1:04 PM

I have Poser Pro installed on my desktop computer can I also install it on my laptop or does SM require an additional license?

EnglishBob ( ) posted Tue, 03 November 2009 at 5:32 AM · edited Tue, 03 November 2009 at 5:33 AM

As long as it's only you using one copy at a time, that's fine as far as I know. In fact, if the two machines are networked each copy of Poser will check for others with the same licence and refuse to run if it finds you're already running one.

(Edited for clarity)

InfoCentral ( ) posted Tue, 03 November 2009 at 4:39 PM

Yeah, it would be a home wireless network.  I have the laptop on a overbed table I purchased at Office Depot.  Very similar to ones hospitals use except that you can tilt the table if you want.  Sometimes I am too tired to sit at the desk and play around and I thought that perhaps I can put in on the laptop and use it.  I just wasn't sure if the required online registration would work.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.