Sat, Sep 21, 12:04 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 11:15 am)

Subject: Help! My Poser 6 will not open saved files!

zaqxsw ( ) posted Sun, 08 November 2009 at 10:21 AM · edited Fri, 23 August 2024 at 5:25 AM

This is my first even Forum posting and I need help desperately!

When I try to open a saved file in Poser 6 the Pose window does not display and it acts like there is not file open except when I try to open another file it asks me to save the old file as it it were open.

This just started happening yesterday and it seems to effect some of my old saved files but not all of them.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Dave

FlyByNight ( ) posted Sun, 08 November 2009 at 12:03 PM

Although I don't have an answer for you I do have the same problem.

FlyByNight

nruddock ( ) posted Sun, 08 November 2009 at 1:02 PM
FlyByNight ( ) posted Sun, 08 November 2009 at 1:07 PM

Yes, that may help with saving files now but even deleting the PMD file does not allow me to import the scene. It's a real pain.

FlyByNight

zaqxsw ( ) posted Sun, 08 November 2009 at 1:25 PM

A big thanks to nruddock!

Even though my morphs don't effect my V4 figure at lest I can copy them down and redo the figure with them then save it again with the external binary morph targets turned off.

Its strange that its taken nearly a year for this to start effecting my image files.

Since you mentioned that the problem was fixed in a Poser 7 service pack, I guess the long term solution is to upgrade to Poser 8.

Again... Thanks for your help!

Dave

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.