Sat, Oct 5, 6:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Installing Vue Complete on G5 Mac OS X

Hoofdcommissaris ( ) posted Tue, 10 November 2009 at 5:37 AM · edited Fri, 16 August 2024 at 8:31 AM

Did any Mac user on a G5 (Mac OS X 10.4 and also on Mac OS X 10.5) succeed in installing Vue Complete? I have downloaded the whole stuff five times now (the installation disc) but immediatly after hitting the installer it says 'Can't load a file. (Error #765)' 

The respons from E-On was, untill now, to re-download the installer because it could be corrupted, but after 5 times (on 2 different computers) I guess there is not much point in that.

Looking into things is looks like the installer is looking for a file that is in the Installer Package. It is actually there, according to a Terminal windows, that concludes: 'mach-o, but wrong architecture'

I am now amongst one of the first buyers of Vue 8 Complete. But I can not install the software, whatever I try...

Hoofdcommissaris ( ) posted Tue, 10 November 2009 at 12:52 PM

Ah. Looks like Bill Horse fixed it: "I have checked the EONValidator library. And it's missing the PPC architecture. " That's cool. Now I am glad I burned the installer to a DVD the first time :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.