Tue, Oct 22, 2:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Recommendations needed

sparrownightmare ( ) posted Thu, 10 December 2009 at 8:17 PM · edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 6:13 AM

Hi folks.  I'm working on my Holiday Contest entry and I need to know if anyone knows where I can find a simple Army or Marine set of BDU Camis.  Desert preferably.  Just Shirt, Pants, Boots and Belt.  If it came with a cap and/or duffel bag, even better.   I need something that's either a freebie or really really inexpensive.  I can't find anything for M4 and I have been looking all day.  Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Rich

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 10 December 2009 at 10:20 PM

Have you tried PoserWorld?  Also try www.whatever3d.com.

sparrownightmare ( ) posted Fri, 11 December 2009 at 2:07 PM

I looked on both sites but no luck.  I bought the Modern Dsert Soldier pack for M3, but it is not working correctly.  It seems to be missing the belt texture map and it will not correctly conform to M3.  I'm about to pull out what little hair I have left...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.