Tue, Oct 1, 5:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Semi-OT - Wait for it....2 million

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 02 January 2010 at 11:49 PM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 3:57 AM

just noticed my last posting is only a touch over 1,000 from the 2 millionth posting. At the speed we go, it should be sometime this week.
I remember 1 million, something cool happened for whomever it was. Wonder what's up for 2?

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

lmckenzie ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2010 at 2:58 AM

OK, where is the post number listed? And have you really made 17,774 posts in the past 7 years - averaging just under 7 posts per day - every day?

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

pjz99 ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2010 at 3:12 AM

I'm worse.

My Freebies

bagginsbill ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2010 at 8:11 AM · edited Sun, 03 January 2010 at 8:12 AM

Quote - I'm worse.

According to the status bar of my browser, I just quoted post # 3580999 - way over 2 million already.

This post is #3581090.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

lmckenzie ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2010 at 8:31 AM

*"I'm worse." * Close, within hundredths. I feel mute at barely over 1 per day and I don't know how I got that many. I think the counters are glitched :-)

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2010 at 11:36 AM

no...not Forum posts, picture posts...;) It took rosity years to get to 1 million, but only about 2 or so years to hit 2.

Yeah, I do mouth off a lot...;) It just builds up, one snide comment at a time...;)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2010 at 8:31 PM

Ah the gallery.. well that's another matter L If I had as many pictures as posts ... whooo boy... LOL 

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Dave-So ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2010 at 8:42 PM

I'm a real slacker, I guess.
been here since the beginning and only have a handful

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2010 at 9:46 PM · edited Sun, 03 January 2010 at 9:48 PM

well, I would probably have around 500 or so, I use the 'throw it on the wall like spaghetti and see what sticks' routine...;) I trim and prune as needed...

Nah, t'aint about me, just wondering in general when we'll hit the next milestone...
Just checked, for grins - we're only 587 away from it now...

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 04 January 2010 at 10:10 PM

85 to go...looks like it'll be tonight...

Winterclaw ( ) posted Mon, 04 January 2010 at 10:25 PM

So are we allowed to aim for #2 million or just let it happen?

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

Dave-So ( ) posted Tue, 05 January 2010 at 5:56 AM

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 05 January 2010 at 9:14 AM · edited Tue, 05 January 2010 at 9:15 AM

Well, I gave it a shot, but missed by over 60...;)
Heck, I don't see why we *couldn'*t...but you'd have had to wait until 3am (CST), and I have to go to work...sigh...the sacrifices we make for art...;)

Oh well, show's over, these aren't the droids we're looking for, etc....move along...;)

Winterclaw ( ) posted Tue, 05 January 2010 at 12:01 PM

I wanted to aim for it, but I got tired about  20-30 images before hand and decided to call it a night.  :

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.