Tue, Oct 22, 8:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 8:34 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: RTPirate v3

gabrielle_bri ( ) posted Sun, 10 January 2010 at 2:40 PM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 8:28 PM

Hi I bought this product and the link in it does not work, I contacted one of the vendors and they asked me to contact you guys..I am now REALLY frustrated. They said the Link I need for the extra textures is a RENDO link..

Many thanks Bri

Below is Email  from Vendor.

Hi, Gabrielle,

Thanks for your interest in RT stuff and I'm sorry the link is broken. It IS a link within the Rendo store itself, as far as I can tell, and I have no access to those. Pls contact the Rendo support - if they can't help, pls contact me again, and I will get the product to you in some other way while we investigate deeper.

Rgds,

Thip 

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 2010-01-10 13:20:58
Subject: V3 pirate mega pack

**The Link does not work! :((

Many thanks Bri

Order#:** 111701130
Date: 2010-01-10

Shipping Address:
Gabrielle Gilbert
po box 834
Lebanon, Virginia 24266 USA

Ship Method: Payment Method:   PayPal $18.20

Date Items Ordered: Qty: Price: 01/10/2010 RT-productions V3 PIRATE CAPTAIN Ultra Mega Pak (RT-prCAPTAINv3_35576.zip) 1 $18.20   Item(s) Subtotal: $18.20 Shipping & Handling: $0.00 Taxes: $0.00 Coupon: $0 Total: $18.20

PrestonW ( ) posted Sun, 10 January 2010 at 6:10 PM

Hi,
You will need to contact renapd as they are the one hosting the file. Renderosity is not hosting the second part.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.