Mon, Sep 9, 4:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 12:29 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Well, this is irritatingly amusing

scanmead ( ) posted Sun, 17 January 2010 at 7:00 AM · edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 2:58 AM

Attached Link: FBI cheat

So, the FBI can snag random photos from the web, mess about in Photoshop, and post it as their own work?!! LOL This is wrong on so many levels. I'm sure they have the budget to hire very talented artists who don't have to resort to things like this.

AnnieD ( ) posted Sun, 17 January 2010 at 3:49 PM

The only thing I see that even comes close to looking the same is the hair.  If you look closely at the faces and features there are all kinds of differences.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

Kendra ( ) posted Mon, 18 January 2010 at 1:15 PM

It's definitely a derivative of the Spanish politicians photo.  Look at the forehead line.

ockham ( ) posted Mon, 18 January 2010 at 9:00 PM · edited Mon, 18 January 2010 at 9:02 PM

Actually their "age-adjusted" pic looks more like Ringo Starr than Osama, and it
is definitely younger than the existing pics of Osama. 

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Tue, 19 January 2010 at 1:31 AM

it's an old trick.  they post something wrong and some fanatic will inform osama's lackeys,
who will then post another old video.  then comes the predator drone, the meeting to plot revenge
for the predator drone, the next drone at the next meeting, etc. ad infinitum.  those guys are
so predictable.

scanmead ( ) posted Tue, 19 January 2010 at 6:46 PM

Yeah, but if I snagged a random photo off the web, messed about in PSP, then published it... lawyers would be lining up to sue me. Double standards just irk me.

ockham ( ) posted Sun, 24 January 2010 at 7:08 AM

Attached Link: And here comes Osama......

Well Miss N, you were right.  Sheikh Osama has obligingly spoken up!

I try hard to be paranoid and cynical, but I'm never quite paranoid enough
to match reality.  You've got a better grasp.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.