Sun, Sep 22, 4:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Promo ad for Fabaian's Store Inaccurate?

ptrope ( ) posted Sat, 23 January 2010 at 12:08 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:35 AM

The e-mail states that Fabiana's ENTIRE STORE is 70% OFF, but looking at the items in the Marketplace, they are, at most 30% off (70% of the regular price), and not all items are discounted even that much (the Twin-Fair II expansion is only 10% off) and some are not discounted at all. Is the promo wrong, or is there a line missing about the discount being given at checkout?

markschum ( ) posted Sat, 23 January 2010 at 2:58 PM · edited Sat, 23 January 2010 at 3:02 PM

Just ignore this , the newsletter from 1/23/2010 is very confusing.

Spring thaw for whos product ? I thought it was all Fabianas.

jakiblue ( ) posted Sat, 23 January 2010 at 5:14 PM

"spring thaw" is for Phoenix1966's store.

I got the newsletter too this morning and it definitely says "entire store 70% off" - NOT "up to..." Very misleading and I think someone made a major booboo when writing the newsletter. Naughty. LOL

JasonK ( ) posted Sat, 23 January 2010 at 5:42 PM · edited Sat, 23 January 2010 at 8:26 PM

Today you may have noticed the Top Selling Products
broadcast mention that fabiana's store was on sale for 70%
off, when in fact there were only select products on sale UP
TO 70% off. We sincerely apologize for the confusion, and
assure you that nothing misleading or malicious was
intended. As always, we thank you for your continued support
of Renderosity, and look forward to providing great quality
digital content for you in the future.

Any questions can be directed to Marketing Manager Jason
Kennedy at jasonk@renderosity.com. Again we are sorry for
any problems this may have caused.

You friendly neighborhood Marketing Manager here at Renderosity.

www.renderosity.com

FlyByNight ( ) posted Sat, 06 February 2010 at 4:42 PM

At the time of this sale I could not even find one single item in her store at 70% because I looked through her whole store. Not at 60% or 50% off either. The highest percent off was 35%. And that was sad because I would have bought some of the things off my wishlist at a better percent off. But it's over and done with and I ended up buying nothing because I felt it was misleading as well. Just had to say that even though it's been a couple of weeks but I've not been in the forum for that long. Oh well. No need to answer.

FlyByNight

Natolii ( ) posted Tue, 09 February 2010 at 7:27 AM

Only a couple of add-ons were in that higher percentage but you needed to have the base model in order to use.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.