Sun, Oct 6, 6:03 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Mosquitos love this!!

Gordon_S ( ) posted Sat, 06 February 2010 at 7:38 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 7:12 PM

Attached Link: http://www.fotoonz.com

file_447769.jpg

Hi All, The Saturday 'toon is now up at my site. I hope you enjoy it!! Best Regards, Gordon :biggrin:

kyhighlander59 ( ) posted Sat, 06 February 2010 at 7:45 PM

LOL I thought the picture in the thread was the cartoon. LOL couldn't figure it out. then I followed the link. Pretty good.

Gordon_S ( ) posted Sat, 06 February 2010 at 7:59 PM

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. 😄
Gordon

dphoadley ( ) posted Sat, 06 February 2010 at 10:34 PM

Gordon, your fevered mind is bitingly hot! -Bipedal malarial swamps no less! You are one sick dude!  Now I go to drown my sorrows in Gin & Tonic -for medicinal reasons, of course!!
dph

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

Gordon_S ( ) posted Sat, 06 February 2010 at 11:04 PM

Might want to add some quinine to that! 😄
Gordon

dphoadley ( ) posted Sat, 06 February 2010 at 11:12 PM

Quote - Might want to add some quinine to that! 😄
Gordon

What do you think 'Tonic' is??  The Gin's only there to make it palatable.  -And that's exactly why the British, on their plantations in the tropics, invented it in the first place.  -Again, for medicinal reasons!
dph
PS: I REALLY hate mosquitoes!

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

grichter ( ) posted Sun, 07 February 2010 at 3:29 AM

Gordon is either "all wet" or has "water on the brain" with this one.

Either way I am forced to give it a :thumbupboth:

Gary

"Those who lose themselves in a passion lose less than those who lose their passion"

Plutom ( ) posted Sun, 07 February 2010 at 10:03 AM

Love it Gordon, the standing water must be chlorine based (like my swimming pool should be).  Jan 

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Sun, 07 February 2010 at 11:07 AM

Those are some really scary mozzies!

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

Gordon_S ( ) posted Sun, 07 February 2010 at 7:30 PM

Thanks, folks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :laugh:
Gordon

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.