Mon, Sep 16, 10:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 7:48 pm)

Subject: Missing character

FaeMoon ( ) posted Sun, 14 February 2010 at 6:01 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 6:20 PM

So, I had my scene fairly set up.  Saved it, and suddenly my little girl character has pulled in invisibility trick of some sort.

As you can see she is selected.  And when I move her around the dress moves, but she is no where to be seen.   Why does this happen?  I have a couple of other 'backup' scenes saved for this and when they are loaded she is missing in those too.  

I think I can delete and bring her back, but it is certainly an odd bug.

JimTS ( ) posted Sun, 14 February 2010 at 6:18 PM · edited Sun, 14 February 2010 at 6:19 PM

I think that's a Poser.ini corruption problem seek Poser.ini and destroy poser will rebuild it on next launch

A word is not the same with one writer as with another. One tears it from his guts. The other pulls it out of his overcoat pocket
Charles Péguy

Heat and animosity, contest and conflict, may sharpen the wits, although they rarely do;they never strengthen the understanding, clear the perspicacity, guide the judgment, or improve the heart
Walter Savage Landor

So is that TTFN or TANSTAAFL?

FaeMoon ( ) posted Sun, 14 February 2010 at 6:21 PM

oh, very cool tip~ Thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.