Wed, Sep 18, 11:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT: Something I did that has nothing to do with Bryce!

tjohn ( ) posted Tue, 23 February 2010 at 10:12 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 5:02 AM

Attached Link: Paranoid Animation on YouTube

**I just created an animated music video and uploaded it to YouTube. It's Paranoid by Black Sabbath, and will probably  be ripped down soon (but you never know), but I'd like the opinion of some of my friends here in the Forum on how I did. The programs I used are listed in the end credits, sadly none are Bryce, but maybe sometime in the future? I went more or less for the animation style of Terry Gilliam. Thanks, Tjohn**

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

skiwillgee ( ) posted Tue, 23 February 2010 at 11:21 PM

Hi, tjohn.  I'm afraid it is gone.

tjohn ( ) posted Tue, 23 February 2010 at 11:51 PM

**Yeah, too bad. it lets me go there but the rest of the world is blocked. And it really was designed as a big advert for the band. I can't understand all the huge ripoffs that remain on YouTube. If I got drunk and sang it karaoke style and fell over, they would have left that up. Wonder if I could get written permission? Probably not.
I'll just have to do an original cartoon now that I've learned the software.

Just a fan letter for the band** really...
Oh well...

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

erosiaart ( ) posted Wed, 24 February 2010 at 12:58 AM

tjohn..that's not you on the profile pix, is it? or is it?

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Wed, 24 February 2010 at 5:35 AM

It all depends on the record company.  I've got a video with copyright music, and all it does is pop up with a little thing at the bottom offering people watching the video to buy the song.

Its like a free ad for the song anyway.

TheBryster ( ) posted Wed, 24 February 2010 at 6:51 AM
Forum Moderator

Send it to Ozzy. He likes a good laugh.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

tjohn ( ) posted Wed, 24 February 2010 at 7:35 AM

@Rosie
Yes that's me. 8 months without shaving while I was on medical leave. I shaved it off a month ago but it's growing back. I just don't like to shave. :D

erosiaart ( ) posted Wed, 24 February 2010 at 8:29 PM

tjohn! can you be our santa claus!!?? You so look like one.. all so chirpy and cheery! And that too..despite you being on medical leave..
don't shave,, it suits you..

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 25 February 2010 at 11:18 AM
Forum Moderator

Ho-Ho-Ho!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.