Sun, Oct 6, 10:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 8:29 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Poser Category

Silke ( ) posted Sun, 28 February 2010 at 12:13 PM · edited Tue, 23 July 2024 at 6:23 AM

It would be nice to have a "Scripts / Plugins" category in the Poser / Daz Content listings.

Silke

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2010 at 12:17 PM

For which area are you talking about? Freestuff or MP?

Thanks!

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Silke ( ) posted Mon, 01 March 2010 at 2:29 PM

MP :)
But it would be good in freestuff too, for all those nifty python scripts floating around.

Silke

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Wed, 03 March 2010 at 11:53 AM

Ahh well I think its covered under utilities in the Freestuff, but I'll send the suggestion to the MP and see what they say :)

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Silke ( ) posted Wed, 03 March 2010 at 4:42 PM · edited Wed, 03 March 2010 at 4:43 PM

Yeah, but the thing is... that's not where I'd look.
But if there were a Poser --> Plugins (or Scripts - or both)
Oh yah. I would be in there like a shot.

(I think it would also make it easier for vendors and freestuff providers to upload so people can have a one shot area to check all that stuff.)

Silke

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.