Wed, Oct 2, 10:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: BeyondVR Closing

BeyondVR ( ) posted Wed, 03 March 2010 at 11:52 PM · edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 1:58 AM

Attached Link: Beyond Visual Range

I hope it's okay to announce this here since all of my products are for Poser.  I will be closing my store March 31.  I will still be around, and you'll still see freebies, but my ships will disappear forever.

It's been a great pleasure to be a vendor here, but my health just won't allow me to keep it up.

John

bobbystahr ( ) posted Thu, 04 March 2010 at 2:31 AM

Sorry to hear about your health and it's concequence to the community here. A pity about the ships but good to know you'll still pop in with a freebie once in a while. As the Freestuff Mod I've seen and dl'd all your items as we have to check everything, and yours I've always found to be excellent.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Porthos ( ) posted Thu, 04 March 2010 at 7:21 AM

Sorry to hear about your health problems, hope things improve for you. Thanks for sharing your work with the community. Take care!

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 12.0GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7770

PoserPro 2012 (SR1) - Units: Metres , Corel PSP X4 and PSE 9

Nance ( ) posted Thu, 04 March 2010 at 8:49 AM

Bummer!  Thanks for all the work you've shared with us John.

BeyondVR ( ) posted Thu, 04 March 2010 at 11:02 AM

Thanks, everyone.  I really appreciate the kind words :)

I do have an American carrier that I'll be giving away once I get the files together.  It's a bit too detailed, and runs up against Poser's inability to use enough RAM when it has a bunch of planes on it.  Maybe Poser will catch up ;)

John

3eighty ( ) posted Thu, 04 March 2010 at 12:05 PM

John>Very sorry to hear about your health..I know your work will be missed but health comes first..Keep in touch..

theschell ( ) posted Thu, 04 March 2010 at 4:54 PM

kepp in touch John and be well... it's been a pleasure for sure... ;)

Dave-So ( ) posted Thu, 04 March 2010 at 6:29 PM

Hey John,

Sorry to hear about your health. Hang in there. Its a bummer to see your great stuff go away. Can't the store remain open? Cash flow, man.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 04 March 2010 at 9:02 PM

Sorry to hear about this.  I hope you take good care of yourself, in any case.   

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Gareee ( ) posted Fri, 05 March 2010 at 8:31 AM

Why not relocate them to RNDA, Here, or Daz?

I hate to see content vanish.

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

WandinStar ( ) posted Mon, 08 March 2010 at 5:11 AM

Best of luck to you and thanks for all the great models. Take care!...Curtis

BikerGraphicArtist ( ) posted Tue, 09 March 2010 at 9:29 AM

Sorry to hear about your health. Thank you for great models, and all your great work. 

JOELGLAINE ( ) posted Wed, 10 March 2010 at 2:22 AM

You have great skills. We'll miss your stuff around here. Sorry to here about your health declining. Do us all a big favor and stay ALIVE. Models might come and go, but it's hard to do anything if you're too sick. Stay as healthy as you can, and we'll all be happier for it.

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.