Wed, Sep 18, 2:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: converting clothes

Mogwa ( ) posted Sat, 06 March 2010 at 5:12 PM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 5:37 PM

After a lot of Google searches, reading and demo downloads, I'm still somewhat confused concerning on the subject of converting clothing from one figure to another. What I'm looking for is a program that will allow me to transfer the morphs from a figure saved in pzz or pz3 format to the clothing I wish to use. So far, all I've been able to find are programs that are limited to loading cr2 files from basic figures that have had not been modified with the standard body morph expansion kits, like those available for the Victoria and Michael series from Daz..
Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

markschum ( ) posted Sat, 06 March 2010 at 5:36 PM

crossdresser will convert clothes , and they had a plugin for some figures morphs.  There is also one at renderosity which says it will transfer morphs in clothing.

PhilC ( ) posted Sat, 06 March 2010 at 6:20 PM

Wardrobe Wizard will do what you want. You are not limited to morphs that came with the figure. It will convert to any morphed version of a supported figure.

http://www.philc.net/WardrobeWizard.php

Wardrobe Wizard is included in Poser 8.

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 06 March 2010 at 7:21 PM
SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 07 March 2010 at 4:41 AM

If you have Poser 8 Wardrobe Wizard is included, if not I highly suggest Wardrobe Wizard.  Go see Philc's link.  Sharen

Mogwa ( ) posted Sun, 07 March 2010 at 10:03 AM

I've downloaded the demo and gave it a try. Great program....seems to be just what I was looking for. Now I have to decide whether to upgrade to Poser 8 or purchase Phil's utility by itself. Thanks, Sharen.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.